All significant input relating to legislative procedures, all entries in lobby lists, all significant payments of membership fees, all contributions to governments as well as all donations to political parties and politicians should be disclosed by country in a differentiated way.
Our company exercises no direct influence on political decisions. However, we speak out generally for an agriculture-friendly political policy environment in which a balance between integrated crop protection and biodiversity is maintained. The executive management is represented on the board of the Deutscher Hopfenwirtschaftsverband e.V. trade association and works with various committees at national and international levels. The company is also a member of the following organizations:
Any lobbying by the associations is also in the interest of the company's goals:
- Forum Bier e.V. / Deutscher Brauerbund
- Verband der Mittelstandsbrauereien (Union of medium-sized Breweries)
- Continuous preservation of the marketing of hops based on a free-market economy and equal competition.
- Active support of suitable measures for promoting hop production and marketing that benefit all commercial stakeholders in the hop sector.
- Continuous further development of commonly applicable rules in the field of marketing for the best possible and reliable supply of raw hops and hop products to the brewing industry.
- Continuous dialog between all state authorities and private organizations to achieve the high-quality and sustainable production and marketing of hops.
- Removal of all kinds of barriers to trade in the global marketing of hops and hop products.