All significant input relating to legislative procedures, all entries in lobby lists, all significant payments of membership fees, all contributions to governments as well as all donations to political parties and politicians should be disclosed by country in a differentiated way.
cosnova has no influence on legislative procedures and would like to maintain a neutral position. For this reason, its influence is limited solely to its membership in various organizations, associations and, in particular, initiatives that support sustainable management. These memberships are listed below:
- Industrieverband Körperpflege- und Waschmittel e.V. (IKW)
(The German federation of personal hygiene and detergent industries)
- Roundtable on Sustainable Palm Oil (RSPO)
- Responsible Mica Initiative (RMI)
- Responsible Beauty Initiative (RBI)
- Lean and Green – GS1 Germany
- “Rezyklat Forum” environmental and packaging initiative
Compliance with the applicable national and international legislation as well as compliance with specific legal regulations resulting from the business activities of cosnova GmbH, such as the Cosmetics Ordinance or the Packaging Act, are handled by the company's internal legal department.