The company discloses in what way it has implemented national and international processes and what goals it has for the promotion of equal opportunities and diversity, occupational health and safety, participation rights, the integration of migrants and people with disabilities, fair pay as well as a work-life balance and how it will achieve these.
In our company, we comply with German and European legislation. In addition, the following measures are a matter of course for us:
We pay particular attention to health protection in the sometimes physically demanding activities undertaken in production. In accordance with the legal requirements and rules of the Employers’ Liability Insurance Association, we have a named safety officer, who monitors occupational safety measures. The safety officer determines the necessary measures and oversees compliance. In addition, we provide our employees with support in regular training sessions on how to maintain a healthy working posture and how to correctly perform first aid. These courses are part of our training program and include office workers, technical staff, and management. Moreover, we mitigate this risk with the following countermeasures:
- Appropriate and equal pay for comparable work and qualifications
- No discrimination
- Numerous options for part-time working
- Where the type of duties makes it possible: flexible working hours and home-office working
- Ergonomic workstation design
- Investment and automation to make work easier
No further significant risks or negative impacts were identified with respect to the Criterion “Equal Opportunities.” For this reason, no further goals or actions were specified in the reporting period.
- Occupational safety risk analyses
- Accident prevention regulations
- Preventative medical checkups from our company physician (workplace-related)