As part of the Dussmann Group Strategy 2023 "Next Level," we are dedicated to the values integrity, ecological awareness, passion, social responsibility and fairness. From this strategy, we have developed five cornerstones that represent the aspiration and scope of our practices. These include:
- focusing on our customers as a "Partner of Choice",
- compliance and integrity, which we regard as competitive advantages,
- high quality in all processes as well as a constant improvement of structures and procedures,
- development of new service offerings and customer solutions in a working environment that promotes innovation, in order to create the conditions for our employees to be an attractive and performance-enhancing employer as well as
- financial stability through sustainable profitability of all business areas.
Based on our corporate values, the Dussmann Group defines binding principles in its Code of Conduct for responsible dealings with employees, clients, suppliers, competitors and partners.
The Code of Conduct documents:
- the commitment to ethically correct behaviour,
- the self-evident compliance with law and regulations,
- fair competition,
- the prevention of active and passive corruption,
- mutual respect and appreciation,
- social responsibility (see also Criteria 1-3).
In 2020, the existing Code of Conduct is to be revised in line with current standards and social and customer requirements. The Code of Conduct is to be translated into all relevant languages of the Dussmann Group. A corporate directive on social responsibility is to ensure that the Code of Conduct is implemented in all Dussmann Group companies. This means that all employees and business partners know and understand the Dussmann Group's Code of Conduct and that it becomes an integral part of all important contracts with business partners.